Relax the mind, Release the body of tension, Relieve soft tissue pain, Re balance your soul. Enjoy a Really good massage with Beth!
Hello, welcome to my website.
I’ve been practicing massage for 16 years now! I love my work and it’s an honour and a privilege to be able to offer this therapy which can truly make a difference to your wellbeing.
I work from my home, just off Kemptown seafront where I have a beautiful treatment room and this allows me to offer high quality treatments at a more affordable price.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing, restorative or therapeutic treatment, your massage will be tailored to your specific needs.
So please do get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you.
Temporarily closed Due to increasingly high levels of corona virus in the Brighton and Hove area, I have made the decision to temporarily close so as to keep everyone safe and help stop the spread of infection. Thank you for your patience and understanding and hopefully it won’t be too long before I can safely reopen. For further updates please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to my mailing list or like/follow me on https://www.facebook.com/justkneadingtorelaxwithbeth/
Covid information: Please be assured that I am following all guidelines/enhanced cleaning protocols so as to keep you, myself and my family safe when treating/practicing massage from my home. Please be aware of the following changes to your session when making an appointment;
- Masks/face coverings must be worn to your appointment and throughout your massage except when lying on your front.
- On arrival I will take your temperature (if over 38 I won’t be able to treat you) and give you hand sanitiser gel.
- Please do not turn up if you are feeling unwell/have symptoms of Covid or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms. You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you need to cancel/rearrange within 24hrs.
- Talking time/consultation will be kept to a minimum so please let me know in advance any problem areas/reason for visit.
- Please bring your own water as I will be unable to offer you any.
- To avoid handling cash/accepting cards (that run off an app on my phone) payment must be made before the session by bank transfer.